Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What happened today?

Alarm rang....hit snooze....rang again....hit snooze....rang again....turned it off....got out of bed

Shower, makeup, got dressed, ate breakfast, worked on quilting a quilt, went with a friend to the fabric market, fabric shop was not open, walked around the underground market, visited the pearl market, introduced my friend to my favorite jewelry vendor, went back the the fabric shop, still closed, call the shop owner, she arrived 10 minutes later, helped friend pick out fabric for her very first quilt, go home, go out to lunch with Tim (he was working at home today), continued sewing the quilt, picked out some stitching, sewed some more, picked out some more stitches, went back to the underground market to help my favorite jewelry vendor choose colors for some new designs, showed her some fun ways to display her inventory, talked about the upcoming Christmas sale at Abi's old school, (she will have a table there for the first time), came home, sewed some more on the quilt, did some homework for my computer class, ate dinner (ribs, green beans, fried rice, apples), did some more homework, checked my email, loaded some pictures to my blog......oh...I guess that is where I am now. Ah....a day in the life

No comments:

Post a Comment