Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I told you that I was teaching Xiao Zhang to sew. Well....she is now in my Friday class and these are the blocks she made. Don't be worried about the shape of the blocks, they are not supposed to be square or rectangle....we will cut them to specific sizes in a couple of weeks.

She finished the blocks on Saturday while Tim and I were in school. She also sewed some fabric strips together that I will use in an art quilt that I am working on. So....she got lots of sewing done...but...not much ironing. : ) Hmmmm....this sounds familiar. I told Tim this morning that she probably needs to hire someone else to do the laundry so she has more time for sewing. Tim said that I just wanted to be promoted to "mid" management. We have had a lot of laughs about this....needless to say...Tim...is THRILLED that we have another person in the house that would rather sew than do laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment