Thursday, October 15, 2009

I got a text message today that said the Saturday Mandarin class at Jiao Tong University was ready to start......THIS SATURDAY. I was secretly hoping that it would be postponed....well....forever! No such luck. The class is from 9:30am to 5:00pm. My head will explode if I am in Mandarin class that long.

So....I took the chicken way out.....I am going to try the first class and then decide if I want to continue. Think of all the quilting I could do during that same time.

Hmmmm....Mandarin.....OR.....quilting, sleeping in, studying for my Illustrator class, having a root canal. Yep...all these options sound better than 7 1/2 hours of Mandarin every Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, but think how good that glass (or bottle) of wine will taste after 7 1/2 hours of mandarin chinese class.

    ReplyDelete