Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Drive to....Carnoustie, Dundee, St. Andrews, and Perth

It was rainy and a bit snowy yesterday so we took a drive to the coast.

Carnoustie Golf Course...oops...I forgot to get the course in the picture...I was too busy enjoying the coastal waves.



City of Dundee

I love this little house....it has so much personality!



Down town Dundee....looking for a photography store

Cute Pub across the street from the photography store.

St. Andrews.....Oh my gosh it is soooooo beautiful and amazing...and that is in addition to the golf course





We had lunch at the clubhouse at the golf course....

then....on to Perth....reminded be a little bit of The Bund in Shanghai


Then.....back to Alyth for dessert at The Strathmore golf course....



Sticky Toffee Pudding....WOW!  
I need to learn how to make this.

No comments:

Post a Comment