Thursday, January 14, 2010

More Pics from the Holidays

Xiao Zhang and I in the kitchen.....
That was about the only time I went in the kitchen during the holidays. We ordered a turkey dinner for Christmas Eve from one of the hotels. Our oven is very small and will only hold one dish at a time. That was my excuse.....and I am sticking to it!

Oh...I guess I went in the kitchen one other time. I tried to make fudge but we did not have all the "normal" ingredients. So...we made some substitutions and they did not work out very well.
"Epic fail" on the fudge.

Christmas Eve in China
The family just "chillin"
Abi and I at a Chinese restaurant eating Peking duck.

Krispy Kreme comes to Shanghai
Doughnuts are goooooood!
Abi and Tim off on a scooter ride. Brrrrrrrrrrr!

Noodle night at the Spoffords

1 comment:

  1. How good to hear from you again and see all of your smiling faces. Looking fwd to seeing you in Vancouver. Will that be this summer?

    ReplyDelete