Friday, November 6, 2009

I know.....I know...it has been a week since I blogged. This week was a bit out of control. So I will catch you up....

Monday was free motion quilting class. Here are my students busy concentration on their work. We practiced thread painting this week on flower printed fabric.

This is Jenny, Hellen, Connie, and Jane.


Up close with Jane....notice the white gloves....we just finished having high tea....kidding....the gloves have little rubber things on them that make it easier to grip the fabric. The gloves are about $15 in the US....in Shanghai only about .50 cents.

See all that stitching on the flowers....I am telling you this is really fun stuff.....it's like drawing with your sewing machine!

My computer is acting up now so I will have to continue later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment