Thursday, February 3, 2011

Freedom to Blog!!!

Watch out....I am free to blog as much as I want and say anything I wish......Can I handle this freedom after 4 years of censorship? I think I can! I have a lot of catching up to do....




Moving day in Shanghai

They were pretty fast.....8 guys spent the morning boxing and packing our goods....then spent 1.5 hours loading it out of our building. I was pretty impressed because they could only use the small service elevator to take everything down 36 floors. Ask me how impressed I am when our shipment arrives in Vancouver. It is on the "slow boat" literally. We should see it again in 6 - 8 weeks.


Lunch with the gang in Shanghai at our friends bakery. If you get to Shanghai you must visit Nancy's Bakery on Wei Fang Xi Lu. I highly recommend her multi grain bread for breakfast and tomato fondue for lunch or dinner!

The picture on the wall of the girl drinking coffee is Xiao Zhang! She is so talented....can even be a model for photos.



Nancy gave us all a baguette for the road...they were just out of the oven...yummmy!




Spa Hair!!! My friend Paula and I had a spa day last week. My quilting group gave me a gift card to this spa for my birthday. AAAAAHHHHH.....it was heaven....three hours of pampering.

Before we went to the spa we had lunch at the Shanghai Tang Cafe.....look what was in our soup....
What is that you ask.....a chicken foot. The soup was good....I passed on eating the foot.


Saying goodbye to Julia Zhu, my friend at the jewelry market. Look at all those beautiful beads. I loved going to her shop and playing with the beads. If you are in Shanghai you must visit her....she is in the underground market below the Science and Tech center. Booth #B-12....like the vitamin.


Happy Birthday Shelly (to my left) and Karen (to my right). I will miss you guys!


Tim and Tucker at Tucker and Hattie's apartment. Tim is trying our their new chairs. Very Comfy!


Beautiful salad at the Book Bindery.

Happy Birthday Tucker!

No comments:

Post a Comment