Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's Sunday morning here in the big city. I can see blue sky and white clouds.

Norma's visit...I love this picture!
We sort of look like Thing 1 and Thing 2.
This is the only picture that I took the whole time Norma was visiting. We were just so busy exploring that I forgot to get my camera out.

You have to love Shanghai traffic!

This car is stuck between two buses. He is going across traffic and I am not sure how he got there in the first place? As far as I know there is not an entrance to the road here because on the right side of the buses there is a park and a sidewalk but no drive way. Although...thinking about this a little more.....he probably drove down the sidewalk to get around some of the traffic and is now "re-entering" the road.

Mr. Zheng (our driver) is sometimes creative in this way. A few weeks ago he drove off the road, went through a hotel driveway, over the sidewalk and down a few back alleys and came out way in front of the line of traffic we were originally behind. The funny thing about this.....it did not even phase me....in fact I thought....Wow! That was really clever! I think this is a sign that we have adapted to our environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment