Monday, May 17, 2010

My crazy life

I am back in Shanghai for exactly one week. I arrived yesterday at about 3:00. I had a great time in the US...got to see the kids, catch up with our backpacking friends, and work my tail off at the Crow Barn in Ohio. For those of you wondering...the Crow barn is not a farm so I was not mucking stalls. The Crow Barn is a workshop facility for art quilters. I know it sounds like a cushy place to hang out for three weeks but it is actually very hard work. We were in the studio from 7:00am until 10:00pm almost every day. It was exhausting and exhilarating. I learned so much and now i am re-energized and have a new focus for my work.

While I was waiting in line to board the plane yesterday in Chicago, (wow that is a mouth full) I was visiting with a couple of guys that were also on their way to Shanghai. As we talked I was telling them about the plane that we were flying on and the configuration of the seats on the 777 vs the 747. I can't believe I was having this conversation....it is really sick that I know this information.....I have been on too many airplanes lately!!!

Pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment